Product and Pricing Information
Price and availability information is subject to change at any time, without notice and in our sole discretion. We make no representations or warranties about the accuracy or completeness of the information on the Website. There may be information on the Website that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information on the Website is inaccurate. We have made every effort to display product colors as accurately as possible, however, we cannot guarantee the display of any such color on your computer monitor or device will be accurate. All prices are in US dollars.
You are responsible for payments due for any products ordered via the Website. If we do not receive payment from your credit issuer or its agents, you agree to submit payment to us in full. You shall be responsible for any costs of collection for overdue payments. The price of products listed on the Website may not reflect the price for the same products offered for sale in the Designer Outlet retail store. This is due to several factors, including but not limited to the difference in overhead costs for online sales vs. sales in brick-and-mortar stores. Your purchases may be subject to governmental taxes.
All right, title, and interest in the Website and all content displayed on the Website (“Content”) is owned or controlled by Designer Outlet, and is protected by U.S. and international copyright, trademark, patent, or other intellectual property laws. Company owns the copyright in the selection, compilation, assembly, arrangement, and enhancement of the Content on the Website.
Notwithstanding the above, Company is not responsible or liable for any material on the Website related to Designer Outlet. This includes the “store locator” feature, which is a paid advertisement by Designer Outlet.
Use of the Website
By entering your email address on DesignerOutlet.com, you have agreed to automatically receive special offers and notifications via email.
Subject to your compliance with these Terms, we grant you permission to download, display, view, use, and/or print sections of the Website for your personal, non-commercial use only. Any other use is strictly prohibited without prior approval from Company.
You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from the Website any material:
- That is threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, menacing, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy or which may cause annoyance or inconvenience
- For which you have not obtained all necessary licenses and/or approvals.
- Which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law of or infringe the rights of any third party, in any country in the world; or
- Which is technically harmful, including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data.
- The Company shall fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing the Company to disclose the identity of or locate anyone posting any material in breach of (a)-(d), above.
Links to Other Websites
Limitation of Liability
Company will respond appropriately to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with the U.S. Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). If you own a copyright in a work (or represent such a copyright owner) and believe that the copyright in that work has been infringed on the Website, please send us a written notice that includes all the following:
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringed is located on the Site (please include the URL of the Website on which the material appears).
- Your full name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address.
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that all the information in your notice is accurate, and that you are the copyright owner (or authorized to act on the behalf of the owner) and Your electronic or physical signature.
We will only respond to DMCA Notices received by mail of e-mail at the address below:
Mail: Designer Outlet, 2188 Southlake Mall, Merrillville, Indiana 46410
Alert Service Terms & Conditions
Please read the Terms and Conditions carefully before you start to use the Alert Service. By using the Alert Service or by clicking to accept or agree to the Terms and Conditions, you accept and agree to be bound and abide by these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, you must not access or use the Alert Services. By opting into the Alert Services, you hereby expressly (I) consent to receive Alerts via text messages to the mobile device number provided by you, which may be sent by an automatic telephone dialing system, and which may originate from one or more short codes or phone numbers, and (ii) represent and warrant to us that you have attained the age of majority in your jurisdiction to freely provide such consent and bind yourself to these Terms and Conditions. Consent to these terms is not a condition of purchase. Standard message and data rates may apply.
Opting-In. To opt-in to receiving SMS Alert Services you may utilize one or more of the methods we may make available from time to time, which may include but are not limited to: (I) clicking a hyperlink provided in an email Alert describing the SMS text message Alerts and following the directions stated therein, or (ii) providing your mobile telephone number when you visit our Site and sign up for the Services (including through a “chat” function), and, in each case, a call to action will be delivered as an Alert to your mobile device. Additionally, participating brick and mortar stores may offer the ability to opt-in and provide a mobile device number. Alert frequency will vary. We reserve the right to alter the frequency of messages sent at any time, so as to increase or decrease the total number of sent messages.
By providing your email address and mobile telephone number you hereby consent and agree to: (a) receive reoccurring Alerts to the mobile telephone number that you provide when you sign up for the Services or any other number that you designate you, and (b) consent to receive promotional and other informational emails. Your consent to receive Alerts, including promotional messages, is not required to make a purchase.
How to Opt-Out. You may opt-out of receiving SMS text message Alerts by sending “STOP” or “UNSUBSCRIBE” to 71385. You will no longer receive Alerts via text message if you opt-out of the Alert Services. You may opt-out of receiving promotional emails from us by following the instructions in those emails. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.
For Help or Support. If you need assistance with your text message, simply reply with the word “HELP” to the message you received for assistance. If your question is not answered, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alert Restrictions. Alert Services sent via SMS may not be delivered to you if your phone is not in range of a transmission site, or if network capacity is not available at that time. Even within a coverage area, factors beyond a Supported Carrier’s (as defined below) control may interfere with message delivery, including your equipment, terrain, proximity to buildings, foliage, and weather. You acknowledge that urgent alerts may not be timely received, any Supported Carrier does not guarantee that alerts will be delivered. Message and data rates may apply. “Supported Carrier” means any provider of commercial mobile services (or any other radio communication service that provides mobile telecommunications services for mobile devices) with whom we can provide Alerts.